· Coordinate research operations for syndicated and proprietary studies. Responsibilities include but not limited to project management, data checking/cleaning, analysis, and report writing.
· Oversee internal and external vendor activities including data collection, data processing and web reporting tool.
· Manage day-to-day project-related inquiries, ensuring timely response and insight.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task when working towards deadlines
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
· Ideally, experience with a market research supplier.
· SPSS proficiency
· Demonstrated experience using Excel (macros preferred), PowerPoint (data graph creation), and Word (or similar software applications)
· Solid mathematical (statistical) and analytical skills required.
· Strong communication skills to develop internal relationships.
•Responsible for directing and controlling the overall execution of the research project from launch through customer delivery to meet the established targets for scope, quality, schedule, and cost.
•Lead project initiation and planning efforts
•Define the scope of the project/opportunity and document project requirements
•Determine resource requirements and coordinate with internal departments and/or external suppliers to establish the project schedule, assignments, and budget
•Monitor and govern the activities throughout the project design process. Direct the processes through project data collection, analysis, and delivery
•Monitor the established Key Performance Indicators to determine project health
•Assess project viability when changes introduce risks to scope, quality, schedule, or cost targets
•Develop corrective action plans to manage risks and drive stakeholder agreement on project changes and/or countermeasures required
•Maintain the project financial forecast in accordance with project requirements
•Govern and report on the projectᾼs progress and performance via PowerSteering and/or other approved enterprise PM tools
•Software skills (e.g. PowerSteering, Excel, TM1, EcoTime)
•Trained in project management concepts and techniques
•Clear written and verbal communication skills
•Ability to arbitrate between departments and drive outcomes to meet project targets