This position requires a detail oriented person who has strong communication skills and an understanding of print QA processes and procedures.
• Providing production expertise to account services, sales and clients for program development.
• Collaborating with print vendors to identify and develop innovative creative offerings.
• Providing production (PP&D) cost estimates.
• Creating and disseminating production specifications and timelines.
• Working closely with the account services, pre-press, creative and editorial departments to ensure QA and to coordinate closing schedules.
• Working with list management vendors, data proofing and communicating data instructions to printers.
• Coordinating paper orders through the paper purchasing department.
• Understanding postal regulations to ensure that projects follow USPS guidelines.
• Ensuring the proper and timely execution of projects; this includes everything from attending comp reviews to blueline approvals, printing, binding and distribution.
• Traveling to printer locations for press and bindery quality checks.
• Reconciling costs and creating cost summaries.
•This position requires highly developed project management, leadership and communication skills.
•Candidates must be customer service oriented and be comfortable communicating cross-functionally.
•5+ years Publication, Agency or Direct Mail operations/production experience and a college degree are a must.