This job isn't another PowerPoint and Word template role, it's about learning and communicating within a brave new world of digital product design. The Digital Media Group within our client is building killer digital costumer experiences across the entertainment world, and we need a new team of design ninjas to visually communicate what we can do with no limitations. The rules aren't there for you to break, they're up to you to create!
• Work closely with the Communications Designer and ACD in defining and creating a new brand identity that will reach all touchpoints of web, apps, print and social media.
• Assist in defining a visual style and guidlines that filter through documents UI, UX, Content Designers as well as Content and Product Strategists will use day to day in their workflow.
• Creating and sourcing fun, innovative collateral that will be used externally at industry events across the country.
• Portfolio of clean, modern visual design that communicates clear ideas to its audience
• A solid foundation of all the basic software, from the Adobe Creative Suite to Microsoft Office, and a willingness to learn UIUX software (such as Omnigraffle).
• A clear understation of the foundations of print design and an eagerness to learn where the digital design world is moving, from Responsive Web Design to Apps.
• Illustrations skills a bonus, but not required
• Bachelors of Fine Arts in Graphic Design