A division of our client is developing exclusive and proprietary cosmetic, fragrance and beauty accessory brands for global distribution. The Director of Creative Design is responsible for driving and implementing the creative design direction for all divisons primary and secondary packaging.
• Responsible for all brand creative design concepts and execution.
• Recommend all design concepts to PD and marketing teams for approval.
• Responsible for managing creative for multiple brands, products and conceptual directions.
• Understand the demand for revisions, changes and time implications.
• Create differentiated and innovative packaging designs within cost parameters.
• Collaborate with marketing in executing mood boards, and various pitch decks.
• Strive to continuously generate new design or execution ideas, design for all brands.
• Survey (beauty & outside beauty) creative trends and influence brands direction.
• Develop relationships with external packaging teams to bring innovation to the brand.
• Collaborate with package development counterpart to maximize deco possibilities and innovations.
• Develop within time and budgetary parameters
• Oversee internal and external teams creating packaging mechanicals.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. Must have at least 5 years 3D design experience, preferably but not limited to the cosmetics industry.
2. Have expertise in paper, plastic and if possible glass design and deco possibilities and options.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs