£216 per day PAYE
Are you passionate about driving real change in the fight against climate change? Do you thrive in dynamic environments where every action contributes to a global impact? If so, we invite you to become part of our clients team as a Strategic Project Associate.
As a Sustainability Associate, you will play a vital role in supporting the team’s operations, managing projects, and fostering partnerships with global organisations committed to sustainability.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate and manage weekly team meetings, ensuring follow-up actions and deadlines are met.
- Lead the drafting of the team’s monthly internal reports to key stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison for internal teams using our new online signatory resource, Passport.
- Provide project-specific support for managers, including attending meetings, taking notes, and following up on next steps with stakeholders.
- Conduct research on potential collaboration projects across priority areas such as renewable energy, transport decarbonization, and circular economy.
- Assist in the development of briefing documents for leadership on joint action projects.
- Collaborate with the IMPACT Project Manager Operations lead to ensure effective communication mechanisms.
- Support the recruitment process for new companies joining joint projects and The Pledge.
- Experience in sustainability, corporate environmental responsibility, or climate-related roles.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Educational background in sustainability, environmental management, or related fields.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Highly proficient writing skills.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
** This role is available for a limited time only. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Tuesday 13th February**
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.