£373 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
Contract – 12 months, Location – London(Hybrid)
- Require an experienced SQL Developer who can work with limited supervision on various data projects of small to medium size and scope. This will be a largely technical role with primary responsibility to develop SQL code on Databricks platform, document logic and be comfortable working with Business Stakeholders on a variety of topics using Sales, Finance and HR related data.
- Stakeholder interaction across multiple time-zones will be expected as we have teams in India, West Coast US and East Coast US, though the candidate is expected to work only to their contract hours and adjust start/end times accordingly.
- Ideal candidate will be self-motivated with sufficient Analyst experience to investigate datasets, work with stakeholders to refine their requirements and be able to translate between Business and Technical when reviewing solutions/code. Use of formal IT Project documentation is not necessary as this is all logged via JIRA tickets, online Wiki’s and Corporate GitHub sites (IE IT documentation best practices still apply, but formal documents will not be necessary).
Key Skills Required
● SQL coding for minimum of 5 years
● Data requirement gathering and documentation
● Experience working with JIRA, GitHub and Wiki tools
● Stakeholder management
● Dashboard building experience in Power BI and/or Tableau
● Any big data experience – preference on Databricks
● Python – useful potential tool for some projects.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.