£76,5k pa pro rata (PAYE)
As a key member of the EMEA Digital Experience (DX) Campaign team, you will be responsible for the B2B campaign strategy and execution across all Go To Market (GTM) segments.
In this role, you will formulate innovative messaging and content frameworks to drive customer experience and pipeline acceleration for the Enterprise side of our business in the EMEA region. As a senior campaign manager, you will work with subject-matter experts to develop, activate, measure and optimise campaigns across the Enterprise portfolio.
The ideal candidate should be a customer-oriented, positive and effective individual, exercising agility and focus when working with senior stakeholders, contributors and agencies, to deliver high-impact campaigns.
What you’ll do:
● Develop pipeline progression campaign strategies, journeys and content aligned to the enterprise sales cycle
● Develop pan-EMEA content to activate across email, web, paid digital & social channels
● Develop a comprehensive webinar programme, collaborating with speakers and regional stakeholders
● Interlock and align with key internal stakeholders to capture input for campaign strategy and development
● Represent the region and influence the global campaign development roadmap
● Act as a consultant to the regions and digital central teams aligning campaign strategies, priority and investment
● Deliver content to support digital programs; communicate campaign calendar and content pipeline; solicit feedback, identify program/asset iterations.
● Partner with Insights team to build out effective measurement and reporting frameworks
● Effectively manage the assigned campaign & content agency to deliver top-quality campaigns on time and within budget
● Deliver all work with the clear goal to support customers in their decision-making process, and support sales achieve business targets.
● Work against key performance indicators and drive course corrections throughout all campaigns.
What you’ll need to succeed:
● Bring extensive end-to-end marketing experience, customer-facing marketing experience is a strong plus
● Shown experience at working closely with Field teams and other key stakeholders
● Passionate about the customers’ decision-making process and the Enterprise sales cycle, buying centre dynamics and sales motivators
● Strong leadership and collaboration skills, a strategic listener, effective communicator who can navigate complex org structures. A great negotiator who can foster alignment and action through sales.
● Ability to inspire change, a problem solver, tenacious with strong collaboration skills
● Ability to synthesize business challenges, product capabilities, and features and translate them into customer benefits & language
● Understand the execution engine broadly – tactics, channels, how the engine activates content to support GTM and product needs
● Data confident, ability to identify pipeline gaps and create action plans to remedy them as needed
● Think differently to drive ideas, develop and produce creative campaign concepts
● Project manage campaigns, on time, on quality and on budget
● Native / Fluent in English, proficient in German or French is a benefit
If this sounds like you, contact the Aquent team today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.