£280 - £290 p/d PAYE
Are you ready to spearhead consumer insights and drive transformative change in a fast-paced environment? Our clients EU Insight team within Cross Channel Marketing (XCM) is seeking a passionate Insight Manager to join them.
As an Insight Manager, you’ll orchestrate consumer research and insight projects across Europe, collaborating closely with internal stakeholders and external research agencies. Your role will be pivotal in shaping the understanding of customer behaviours and preferences, guiding strategic decisions and fostering innovation.
- Independently manage multiple research projects across a range of methodologies, incorporating questionnaire design, methodology, data analysis/weighting and reporting.
- Translate business problems into actionable research designs and methods.
- Implement bespoke qualitative and quantitative research projects in response to requests from internal stakeholders to drive and support business decisions.
- Use research to inform proposition development and to help inform the business on what our customers want us to do.
- Build and manage relationships with third party research agencies and internal stakeholders in both the EU and US.
- Relevant market research experience across a range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Ability to manage qual and quant projects from end to end, with a solid understanding of research methodology, data/qualitative analysis and reporting.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, excellent prioritization skills.
- Ability to analyse data and create strong and compelling written reports that answer the research objectives succinctly and persuasively.
- Experience managing or working within global cross-functional marketing teams.
- High attention to detail across written communication and outputs.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, Word
- Fluency in European languages.
If you’re driven by curiosity, innovation, and the desire to make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
** This role is available for a limited time only. Shortlisted candidates will contacted by Friday 2nd Feb **
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.