PAYE - £95,680
Role – Employee Relations Business Partner
Location – London – Hybrid 3 days onsite
Length – 12-month contract
Salary – PAYE – £95,680
Job Description: Our client is seeking an Employee Relations Business Partner for the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will contribute with both the hands-on and strategic support of our people managers through performance management and workplace conflict issues to cultivate an innovative, high-performing, and inclusive culture. The ideal candidate will have a strong assessment of different types of risk and bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to growing organizations.
- Provide Employee Relations support, thought partnership, and coaching for all employees and levels of management in the organization
- Coach managers to proactively performance manage their teams, including guiding through informal and formal processes
- Manage employee misconduct and grievance matters in a timely and proactive manner
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs, highlighting key trends in employee relations to actively drive proactive solutions to minimize reactive work
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the HR Business Partner, Legal, Investigations, Learning & Development, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Demonstrates project management, change management, and experience driving programs independently
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
- Experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- 6+ years experience in Employee Relations, HR Business Partner, or equivalent role
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assisting risk relative to the business
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.