£193 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
Contract – 3 months.
What You’ll Do:
• Conduct in-depth root cause analysis and guide internal teams to implement remediation plans to address identified issues.
• Resolve issues through internal ticketing management system and helping internal teams understand how to comply with Digital Market’s Act (DMA)
• Work with internal technical teams to streamline the alerting process
• Regularly assess and review compliance with compliance requirements
• Communicate with internal stakeholders, regulatory bodies, and external partners to ensure a comprehensive understanding of compliance obligations.
• Audit internal logs on high risk use cases and report to leadership on the identified issues
• Collaborate with various departments, including legal, IT, marketing, and operations, to ensure a holistic approach to compliance.
• Prepare documents to maintain records of compliance activities and prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• Experience providing technical customer support
• Knowledge and/or working experience with relational database management systems (MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
• A minimum of 2+ years of experience in a customer experience, customer support or product support role that requires deep product knowledge, ideally for a technical and complex product at a SaaS company
• Knowledge and/or working experience with security and privacy compliance regulations like COPPA, GDPR, PIPEDA, HITECH, HIPPA, DMA etc.
• Proven problem solving and analytical skills
• QA/Tester background is a plus
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues, drive improvements, and implement preventive measures
• Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Ability to lead complex technical discussions with a variety of groups including software engineers, hardware engineers, technicians, and operators
• Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following additional areas: Coding Languages (Java, C++) or Networking Technologies (TCP/IP, DNS)
• Familiarity, or a willingness to learn about, technical concepts including, but not limited to, JSON, APIs, SDKs, and a coding language (i.e. Python, Ruby, etc.)
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.