£400 - £450 p/d PAYE
Are you a motivated, innovative, and performance-oriented Product Marketing Manager, passionate about driving engagement and retention for live sports content? Our client is seeking a talented individual to lead acquisition strategies for their dynamic sports offerings across their digital channels.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be instrumental in planning, executing, and optimizing on-site digital campaigns to elevate customer engagement with live sports content. Your expertise will be crucial in leveraging cutting-edge digital marketing tools to enhance campaign effectiveness and drive measurable business growth metrics.
- Define and implement on-site campaign strategies for live sports events, aiming to convert customer interest into active engagement with content.
- Drive consistent channel growth and performance enhancements across established and expanding locales.
- Develop and execute meticulously planned test plans to refine channel strategies and optimize campaign performance.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive proposals, testing roadmaps, and campaign reviews, providing insights up to VP level and beyond.
- Lead the charge in raising the bar for insight generation and performance tracking across your channels.
- Forecast channel performance and identify future growth opportunities through in-depth analysis.
- Collaborate closely with various marketing teams within the organization to ensure seamless support for key launches and partnerships.
- Drive the implementation of scalable programs in collaboration with Product teams, advocating for customers’ needs.
- Professional experience in product marketing, consulting, investment banking, growth marketing, or marketing research.
- Proficiency in utilizing data and metrics to measure impact and drive improvements.
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to senior leadership.
- Fluency in a European language (German, French, Italian, and/or Spanish).
- Proficiency in Excel or similar analytical tools for metrics analysis and improvement.
- Ability to adapt and operate in-house digital marketing scheduling tools.
- Experience in stakeholder management and presenting strategies to internal and external audiences.
- Track record of managing blocking issues, providing escalation management, and meeting delivery timelines.
- Familiarity with tech teams for tooling and feature development.
- Passion for live music, sports, and digital entertainment.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and data visualization tools (Tableau, Quick Sight).
** This role is available for a limited time only. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Wednesday 31st January 2024 **
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.