£35.58 p/h PAYE
** Join our clients team as a Revenue Solutions Account Manager in London! **
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Revenue Solutions Account Manager to join our clients Publisher Partnerships team in London. You will work with some of the largest Publishers in the UK and Ireland. This is a temporary position, starting ASAP and running for 3 months.
- Collaborate with internal partners to understand customer objectives and develop sales strategies for specific markets and customers.
- Identify and capitalise on revenue and growth opportunities within the market and customer base.
- Sell advertising solutions to partners.
- Work with partners to drive sales, revenue growth, and marketing efficiency.
- Draw insights from data analysis and provide strategic recommendations to customers, partner teams, and leadership.
- Utilise insights to influence change.
- Scale successes, share opportunities for improvement, and communicate best practices internally and externally.
- Execute sales strategies for specific markets and customers in collaboration with internal partners.
- Craft and deliver solutions to customers and agencies, driving revenue growth for the business.
- Review revenue performance and projections, align customers with specific metrics (e.g., KPIs), and share updates on opportunities and activities.
- Strategically partner with customers, own/drive customer relationships, and work towards mutual business objectives.
You will have/be able to:
- Prior experience working with/for publishers
- Proven experience with Ad Manager
- Ability to positively influence individuals in customer/supplier organisations.
- Utilise data to provide strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Combine technical and financial data to position the value of business products.
- Analyse and apply industry, market, and organisational information to strategies and plans.
- Utilise questioning techniques to understand customer beliefs, motivations, and needs.
- Establish or adapt strategies by integrating customer understanding, competitive intelligence, and external trends.
** This role is available for a limited time only. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Wednesday 24th January 2024 **
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.