£315 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Duration: For 12 months but no longer than March 14, 2025.
- Onsite – Tue,Wed,Thur
Job Responsibilities :
- Organize and manage the activities that lead to the outcomes of a project, what, who, when, and how.
- Deliver results on time. Monitor and communicate progress, risks, and mitigations.
- Align stakeholders on decisions and changing circumstances.
- Proactively manage the dependencies and deliverables with other related projects/teams and functions.
- Establish systems to identify improvements and in processes, products, or services on an ongoing basis, through measurement of performance, progress, and success metrics.
- Work closely with partner teams to manage and communicate changes.
- Independently manage existing and new cross-functional programs through their full lifecycle to meet team-level objectives.
- Balance the immediate needs of the project with the longer-term goals of the greater organization.
- Collaborate to identify stakeholders and manage their expectations across program lifecycles.
- Listen effectively to stakeholders, communicate program goals, progress, and health to them in a manner tailored to their interests and concerns at all levels, and to drive understanding and inform decisions.Expertise
- Develop proficiency in planning, and leverage at least one of execution methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) to make teams most effective.
- Possess proficiency in communications management and tailoring to different audiences and develop relevant domain knowledge required to perform job (e.g., Networking Protocols, Payments Infrastructure, OS Ecosystem, Release Management, Cloud Computing).
- Demonstrate technical understanding to the degree required and be comfortable working with engineers and with technology.
Responsibilities under the direction of Manager:
Communications management (PgM/TPgM)
Design and deliver predictable program communication plans in collaboration with program stakeholders, including targeted communications by stakeholder type. Represent the program team across a wide range of communications touchpoints including Director level comms. Manage sensitive communications in close collaboration with program stakeholders.
Continuous improvement (PgM/TPgM)
Determine phasing and metrics associated with program lifecycle that effectively address continuous improvement including Resource Stewardship (effective deployment of machine and people resources) in close collaboration with program stakeholders, including near- and long-term objectives. Establish regular checkpoints to assess improvement metrics. Deliver metrics dashboards in close collaboration with program stakeholders. Provide transparency into and rationale for program pivots related to continuous improvement.
Execution and governance (PgM/TPgM)
Independently determine and collect data required to execute and govern programs effectively. Independently maintain project trackers and status reports. Identify and execute on program tasks including proactively managing dependencies. Define program governance structure by determining an effective way to manage mitigations, postmortems, and escalation reports. Lead effective program team meetings. Ensure programs instill Product Excellence values by keeping product quality, utility, and user experience top of mind. Ensure programs address Trust and Privacy by incorporating brand trust and reputation into decision-making. Advocate for Product Inclusion by considering equitable outcomes for all users in all addressable markets.
Managing organizational change (PgM/TPgM)
Execute change management requirements that are identified by program stakeholders. Develop change management rollout plans for programs including impact analyzes in close collaboration with program stakeholders. Monitor progress of change management rollout and resolve misalignments. Anticipate and influence future change management needs.
Independently author program charter that addresses scope and timeline of straightforward program(s), specify program OKRs, and explain resource requirements/dependencies. Create project plans that break down a project into discrete phases aligned to the product development lifecycle, including risks/dependencies, and clearly provide visibility into program constraints (scope, time, and resources).
Stakeholder management (PgM/TPgM)
Effectively build trusted relationships with program stakeholders, including managing expectations of program stakeholders and ensuring they have the insights they need to make effective decisions. Resolve duplicate efforts across program team roles and responsibilities. Identify, drive, and resolve escalations associated with missed program expectations in close collaboration with program stakeholders.
Technical judgment (PgM/TPgM)
Independently triage technical bugs and feature requests for purposes of prioritization, resourcing, and tracking execution. Where relevant, resolve bugs related to tooling and process. Assess the impact of technical regressions and other technical escalations. Design and engineer dashboards and processes that result in technical execution and velocity.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.