£335 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
The main function of a network engineer is to determine user requirements and design specifications for computer networks. A typical network engineer is responsible for planning and implementing network upgrades.
• Adjust network sizes to meet volume or capacity demands.
• Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to determine customer needs.
• Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs or upgrades.
• Design, build, or operate equipment configuration prototypes, including network hardware, software, servers, or server operation systems.
• Determine specific network hardware or software requirements such as platforms, interfaces, bandwidths, or routine schemas.
• Develop and implement solutions for network problems.
• Develop conceptual, logical or physical network designs.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Knowledge of computer hardware as it relates to data storage.
• Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.