£408 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
We build integrated, scalable, and robust processes and systems to manage planning & inventory life cycle. We are currently looking for an experienced individual to support in day to day operation for tooling and process. IT Supply Chain is responsible for fulfilling all internal end user IT needs.
- Monitor dashboard, adding incident tags, extracting data and report for tooling health. Proactively flag risk to the core team.
- Proactively identify tooling issues in tasks and provide root cause analysis and prompt feedback for each instance.
- Create and maintain tooling manuals (workflows, tagging, set up requirements and troubleshooting guide).
- Update tooling configuration for team lead approval to support operation.
- Provide Tier 1 on call support for Supply Chain tooling issue triage and troubleshooting.
- Escalate Tier 2 issues to respective teams and follow up for resolution.
- Monitor dashboard for all Tier levels to ensure all resolution time SLA are achieved.
Process Improvement Support
- Value streaming as a process, Identify opportunities for improvement and develop solutions for simple problems.
- Monitor and report status. enhancement implementation.
- Assist on projects to coordinate on user acceptance testing (UAT), debugging and provide status updates.
- Create and maintain process/training documentation (update WIKI)
- Assist with global process/tooling rollout.
Minimum experience needed:
- 3 year experience in Supply Chain, desired to be in areas of order management, warehouse operation
- System or Tooling Implementation experience
- Basic project management in system implementations, experience in user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Data analysis skills- using dashboards to analyze data and report to business
- Advanced Documentation (i.e Process flows creation, SOP documentation, training guides/manuals)
- Problem solving skill
- Experience working with cross functional partners
- Global exposure
- Customer handling experience
- Advanced in process flow visualization tools like LucidChart or Visio,Google Sheets/Slides
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.