£655 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
Our mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
ABOUT ROLE AND TEAM
In this role, you will provide technical programme management support to the teams who ensure we create a safe and trusted environment for our users. We are at the forefront of integrity and security across the family of apps, ensuring that we have state of the art protections in place to combat new and existing threats. As our apps grow and change, we need to be nimble to assess risks and put the appropriate mitigations in place.
The ideal candidate is a person with demonstrated experience with complex software projects and programmes, capable of quickly learning the product space and technologies to support our teams to plan, align and deliver their workplans. A qualified candidate will work with software engineers, product managers, security specialists and other stakeholders both within Integrity and across family of apps.
- Work closely with Engineering teams to develop detailed workplans for challenging projects with multiple technical and cross-functional dependencies
- Identify and align key dependencies within Integrity and across organisations.
- Help drive key cross-org technical and project decisions by assessing options and driving alignment
- Support senior Engineers to develop plans for cross-programme requirements such as data governance
- Drive appropriate internal compliance, such as privacy
- Produce regular project reporting and ensure critical issues are escalated appropriately
- Collaborate in a team environment across engineering and other disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT or other relevant field
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Data Scientists, Product Management, Product Design, etc.
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Expertise or education in project management and cross-functional partnerships
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.