£550 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- 5+ years of experience in a product management, technical program management or consulting role.
- Develops and manages project plans, gains stakeholders buy in, proactively identify and address problems, and works with analytical team to maintain actionable insights.
- Analytics: Understands data and can pull it form know table by modifying existing SQL queries. .
- Techincal understanding: Needs to be able to understand high level the compontents of a technical solution and work with engineers to come up with a solution how to best make the technical systems talk to each other (i.e. Understand a flow chart)
- Communication: Needs to be able to gives updates to stakeholders, including seionr leadership. I.e. Monthly program review
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.