£357 - £425 per day (Umbrella Only)
Aquent is working with our client, a giant media and entertainment company, to recruit outstanding German-speaking Advertising Creatives to join their Creative Agency’s Advertising team. Reporting to the Germany Creative Director for Advertising, this is a senior to middle-weight role working across various business verticals on TTL campaigns for the local German market.
This role will suit someone with experience with ideation for promos, 360 advertising, writing scripts, putting together presentations, copywriting and art direction. You must be fluent in German as you will be communicating with external media and marketing contacts in Germany.
Our client is looking for Midweight and Senior Advertising Creatives. You’ll be added to our client’s talent pool for 9 months with ad-hoc bookings scheduled for the new year. Our client’s office is based in Osterley, West London, and they operate on a hybrid model, where you’ll be expected to work onsite on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays each week. On campus, you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at their subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at their cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at their beauty salon.
The midweight role comes with a gross rate of £357 per day (via an FSCA Umbrella company).
The senior role comes with a gross rate of £425 per day (via an FSCA Umbrella company).
What you’ll do:
- Develop new and unique ideas that push the brand forward
- Provide effective creative solutions in TTL comms across all channels and ensure the highest standards of creative are maintained at all times
- Have strong conceptual and ideation skills and a flair for execution; A keen eye for detail
- Have a positive attitude, a love of problem-solving and a desire to find solutions
- Work independently and collaboratively with the team and the wider organisation across multiple projects
- Work alongside Planning and Account Management to build presentations and arguments to sell the work
- Direct and overlook executions and 3rd parties
- Support the Creative Directors of Advertising and the senior leadership team
What you’ll bring:
- A history of creating outstanding advertising and TTL campaigns
- Proven excellence in creative origination and execution across all channels
- Proven experience across multiple brands
- It’s a pre-requisite that you are able to communicate in German fluently!
- Strong Copywriting and/or Art Direction skills and significant experience working on 360 Advertising campaigns
- Problem-solving mentality with high levels of personal motivation
- Ability to collaborate and work with wider departments and 3rd parties
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to handle complexity and multiple stakeholders
- Natural Team player
We’d love you to apply for this freelance German-speaking Advertising Creative role, so please submit your CV and portfolio today!
*Due to the high volume of applications we experience, if you have not received a response by 22nd November, please assume that you have not been selected for progression to the next stage of the hiring process.
Our Client is a giant media and entertainment company, with over 24 million customers in Europe. They’re keen on keeping people connected, and their upcoming media investments are expected to bring billions of pounds and over 2000 jobs to the UK creative sector. Beyond business, they’re taking big strides in diversity and sustainability with ambitious public goals in both – including 20% BAME representation by 2025, and carbon neutrality by 2030.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.