up to £64.000 per annum, pro rata- PAYE
Do you have Customer Success experience in Software as a Service or Digital Marketing, and are you looking for a new contract role in London? If the answer is yes, this role may be for you!
We’re working in partnership with a global technology company to hire an experienced Customer Success Manager. This is a 12-month contract, offering up to £64.000 per annum, pro rata (PAYE).
What You’ll Do
• Accountable for Customer’s overall success with the company, including adoption of solutions, value realisation, customer health, and satisfaction
• Act as a trusted Customer point of contact throughout the Customer’s lifecycle, define measurable success plans with clear outcomes, and ensure cohesive communication across internal and customer audiences at all levels
• Effectively network within accounts in order to achieve successful execution of the customer’s strategy and roadmap
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals
• Drive adoption of the company’s Experience Cloud products – using data to provide insights and progress from baseline through the maturity curve
• Foster innovation by sharing resources and new ways your customers can use solutions to advance their digital maturity
• Identify Customer risk, and work with extended team to create and execute on “get well” plans
• Be the voice of the customer internally – sharing strategic use-cases, process improvements and asks back into the internal ecosystem
• Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers’ success
What You Need To Succeed
• Solid Customer Success experience in Software as a Service, Digital Marketing or similar role
• Passion for driving customer success and measurable outcomes
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster joint partnership
• Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
• Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Existing knowledge of software in digital marketing and/or digital media space
• Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively inspire change across groups by engaging key partners
• Tried effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
• Validated experience with account planning & customer success plans
• Effective at leading executive C-level discussions and presentations
If the above sounds like you and this role aligns with your future goals, contact Aquent today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by the close of business on Friday 17th Nov.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!