£500 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
Our company is looking for a professional who is passionate about digital transformation in a complex operational environment. If you are excited about driving change through technology, we have an exciting opportunity for you. We are currently seeking a Program Manager to lead an initiative focused on standardizing and improving tooling for our large-scale operations team.
As the Digital Transformation Program Manager, you will be responsible for spearheading the creation and execution of a comprehensive digital transformation program for our scaled operations team. Your role will encompass the following key responsibilities:
– Create and execute a comprehensive digital transformation program strategy with clear objectives and quantifiable metrics.
– Ensure alignment with business goals and operational excellence, ensuring a hands-on approach, including the execution of system configurations and automation as necessary.
– Lead change management to ensure a seamless transition to new digital processes.
– Identify, assess, and mitigate compliance risks throughout the digital transformation journey.
– Collaborate with program managers, business leaders, and the executive team to drive critical initiatives.
– Develop and govern KPI reporting and manage projects responsibly and actively participate in program documentation.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in Program Management or Project Management.
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability to motivate high-performing teams.
– Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects within budget and timeline constraints.
– Experience managing large-scale, complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and teams.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address project risks and issues.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.