£350 per day PAYE
Job Title: Technical Program/Product Manager
Location: London – Hybrid
Are you a self-motivated and experienced Technical Program/Product Manager looking to lead large-scale initiatives in the field of enterprise building management systems (EBMS)? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our clients dynamic team.
We are seeking a highly skilled and collaborative Technical Program Manager to take the lead in managing technical projects and work streams within our clients EBMS deployment program. With a focus on delivering results and improving processes, you will play a vital role in serving the needs of hundreds of stakeholders.
As a Technical Program/Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and delivering multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Providing project leadership, anticipating bottlenecks, and mitigating project risks.
- Communicating with stakeholders to ensure project and technical alignment within the EBMS program objectives.
- Working closely with stakeholders across various design, project deployment, and business teams to identify and drive project progress.
- Leading high-visibility, cross-team initiatives, including scoping, requirement gathering, technical design, implementation, and launch phases.
- Developing documentation and presenting findings to senior leadership.
- Identifying innovative solutions to project roadblocks and being a technical problem solver on the team.
- 6+ years of experience in technical program management.
- Proficiency with project management/information tracking software (e.g., MS Office, MS Project, JIRA, Miro, Asana, etc.).
- Experience with managing multiple projects.
- Experience leading highly technical programs involving infrastructure, complex systems, and systems engineering.
- Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams and building sustainable processes.
- 6+ years of technical product or program management methodologies, business analysis, or process improvement.
- Experience bridging technical and business teams to collect and refine requirements, prioritize incoming work requests, and ensure all committed work is delivered on time.
If you’re a self-motivated Technical Program Manager with a strong background in leading cross-organizational technical program management, we’d love to hear from you!
** Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Friday 10th November **
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.