£525 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
* Designing and developing robust infrastructure and tooling to support the team’s data collection and engineering efforts
* Ensure code quality through best practices, testing, adherence to standards, and conducting code reviews
* Working in collaboration with team members, incorporating feedback, and iterating on tooling based on end-user needs
Required (must have):
* Proficient in Python
* In-depth experience with relevant data processing libraries, such as numpy, scipy, pandas, etc.
* Familiarity with popular database and data storage systems and how to interact with them using Python
* Strong understanding of software engineering practices, including version control (e.g. mercurial or git), continuous integration, automated testing, and code reviews
* Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and work collaboratively within a team
Desired (nice to have):
* Understanding of data pipelines and the nuances of handling large multimedia datasets, particularly audio data
* Development in a Windows environment, e.g., using the Windows API or coding in C#
* Understanding of machine learning and AI concepts
* Experience in multimedia signal processing
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, or equivalent experience
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.