£32,910 per annum, pro rata (PAYE)
Do you have experience delivering software-based product onboarding or training as well as excellent relationship-building skills, and looking for your next contract role in London?
Our client is a global technology platform that aims to power prosperity around the world by helping consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges.
This is an opportunity to come and join the winning team as a Service Delivery Manager, where you will be pivotal in delivering an awesome product and service experience for customers using their online suite of products.
The Service Delivery Team is responsible for working with the company’s Accountant Partners to accelerate adoption, resulting in reduced attrition and active recommendation to others.
You will take ownership of projects and experiments to help determine the best way to engage our customers at every level and help drive a continually innovative customer experience.
• Develop proficiency and knowledge of the company’s products and solutions.
• Work in partnership with Account Managers to activate customer subscriptions and increase & accelerate adoption of other products.
• Hand-holding customers from the start of their journey through to hand-off to Professional Services.
• Participate in cross departmental projects to develop our approach to customer activation and retention.
• Ability to build urgency in customers to activate and use their subscriptions.
• Effectively manage relationships with multiple external partners and internal sales teams.
• Proactively plan your time and act with speed to maximise performance.
• Ability and desire to learn while staying up to date with the appropriate software solutions.
• Experience in engaging with customers via outbound calls and emails, with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Experience delivering software-based product onboarding or training.
• Displays tenacity and a ‘can do’ attitude to maximise reach across customer base while working autonomously.
• Customer Obsession – focused on deeply understanding our customers’ pain points in order to deliver the most appropriate solution that meets our customers’ needs.
• Stronger Together – works to identify and build relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to deliver results
If the above sounds like you and this role align with your future goals, contact Aquent today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by Thursday 21st Sept.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you
Our Client is a global technology platform that specialises in overcoming the world’s most important financial challenges. Their products and services are driven by artificial intelligence, and their accounting software is one of their most recognisable creations. Considered one of the top companies to work for, they are proud of their company culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.