£58,903 - £68,237 - PAYE
Role: Localisation Project Coordinator
Location: Remote/ UK
Duration: 12-month contract
Salary: £58,903 – £68,237 – PAYE
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
- Create and execute the localization schedule.
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect localized product content relevancy, quality, and functionality
- Work with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries are completed correctly and on time
- Identify and flag localizability and localization workflow issues or opportunities for process or tooling improvement/efficiency cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to ensure localization requirements are implemented and localization process is well understood
- Work with product teams across the company to ensure localizability best practices are followed to minimize downstream issues and decrease cost and time-to-market for the localized versions
- 1-3 years of experience with localization engineering and/or management
- Experience with localization platforms, file formats, and CAT tools – such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom, WorldServer, or any similar in-house localization tools and platforms that manage and/or automate translation workflow.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with their products
- Engineering and/or hands-on programming experience
- Knowledge of additional languages other than English
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply now or email [email protected] an updated CV.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.