£315 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Coordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation.
- Installations may involve acceptance of capitalized equipment or enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements.
- May work at client site from time to time.
- Typically involves extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Project is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of technology.
- Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests.
- Typically oversees schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
- Experience working in the UK government defence area would be preferable.
- UK National required who is willing to be security cleared to DV (Developed Vetting) level.
Our Client is an American software company that offers businesses cloud computing solutions to manage digital workflows. Their innovations have streamlined working processes for 80% of the Fortune 500 alongside over 5000 other companies around the world including American Express, Deloitte, Experian, MGM, the NHS, Vodafone, and Wayfair.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.