up to £143.000 per annum, pro rata (PAYE
We’re working in partnership with a multinational tech company to recruit a Marketing Manager for a 9-month contract, offering up to £143.000 per annum, pro rata (PAYE).
What you’ll do:
• Design, build and maintain our internal and external social media presence (Email, Inside DEI news channel, newsletters, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
• Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) using the How Many tracker
• Works cohesively with global DEI Business Partners/PM’s across geographies, time zones, and their business units. Aim to develop effective communication strategy through relationship building across teams and geographies to ensure they can best support the overall team mission and strategy.
• Working closely with all global internal corporate and operations communication teams and their channels in order to effectively summarize ongoing work within different regions and businesses to maximize transparency of current and future projects. This way team efforts will be amplified through various communication channels, email, newsletters, A-Z app, Installments, ACID feeds screen in partnership with IOC teams.
• Working with design platforms such as Canva and Mailchimp which you will use in writing internal DEI newsletters, editing documents, and compiling recap reports. Collaborating with GDEI for yearly global DEI calendar to be shared with our EU teams and stakeholders.
• Assists in developing editorial content months in advance, working closely with other business teams. Coordinating with GDEI and other internal teams to develop, execute, and document internal DEI campaigns such as Africa Day Campaign, World Humanitarian Day, Black History month etc
• Manage Wrike submissions platform
• Wrike reports for the MBR
• Manage creation of email groups and aliases using Teams
• Sharing success stories/initiative and highlights that have taken place within our Ops businesses. Develop dynamic employee stories i.e articles or video interviews in the newsletter or other suitable communication channel
• Create email templates for internal and external events with branding and designs
• Measuring results and drafting campaign recap reports for internal stakeholders
• Working closely with PXT, Operations, PR, Internal comms team members and occasionally marketing teams to collaborate on projects.
• Support teams in getting out their messaging in a timely fashion and generating metrics e,g open rate, employee audience and email aliases. How many tracker tool
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO search engine optimization /SEM, search engine marketing- marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Periodically update content on DEI resource platforms; DEI in a Box, WWAS DEI inside page.
– Copywriter/storytelling work experience
– Able to use platforms/tools for designing logos, invitations, leaflets, programs etc
– Previous experience in marketing and being able to analyse metrics and reporting on said numbers.
If the above sounds like you and this role aligns with your future goals, contact Aquent today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by Wednesday 6th Sept.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!