£91,000 - £104,000 per annum, pro rata
This full-time PAYE contract position offers a hybrid working model with onsite days in the Central London, Shoreditch offices.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you’ll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro rata.
Our client, a multinational technology client, has an exciting opportunity for a Producer to manage Launch Marketing campaign delivery for new releases within TV, Movies & Sports across EMEA.
This position will ensure that the Launch Marketing campaign is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
The chosen candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of project management and creative production experience at an advertising agency, network or studio production company. You must also be self-starter, and able to prioritise and deliver on multiple deadlines with a track record of driving results.
If you’re interested in shaping the next generation in how customers use this particular international streaming platform to watch TV and movies, we want to hear from you!
**Please note for this role you must be fluent in video, digital and static formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management and ad trafficking**
Day to day responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines and allocation of resource.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies to assess project requirements, obtain approvals, and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets as per the production plan.
- Ensure appropriate processes are in place to deliver on time and to the highest quality.
- Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems, manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshoot production issues.
- Consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget or timing implications.
- Proactively recognise cross-functional bottlenecks, challenges and workflow constraints and provide operational solutions.
To apply for this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Detailed knowledge of the workflow within a marketing, production company or digital creative department.
- Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life cycle of a job (e.g. timings, milestones, approvals).
- Understanding of digital file and folder management systems (e.g. DAM).
- Experience managing industry/marketing body approvals (e.g. Clearcast).
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Additional languages (Arabic, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Turkish).
- Experience working with global cross functional teams.
- AV Post-Production experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert attention to detail and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise, monitor, and manage workload.
- Ability to operate autonomously amidst ambiguity.
*This role is open for a limited time only!
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please apply with your CV today!
Please note: Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by Monday 4th September 2023.
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.