£64,400 pa pro rata (PAYE)
Duration: 3 months
The Marketing Project Manager position plays a versatile role in management projects from inception through deployment, ensuring our stringent quality control process is followed for all deliverables.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, EMEA, the Marketing Project Manager works collaboratively with all marketing functions. You will juggle multiple projects simultaneously of primarily pan-EMEA projects and support the Integrated and Regional Marketing Managers in building, managing, and monitoring integrated project plans leveraging their keen understanding of business to business marketing.
- Draw on prior experience with pan-EMEA Marketing Programs to guide projects to successful completion
- Build project plans and schedules to support the successful execution of projects including campaign asset creation, graphics, copywriting, print collateral, website page updates or content migrations, and global initiatives.
- Ensure all deliverables align with project scope and goals.
- Day-to-day management of projects, track milestones, manage task/project dependencies and proactively communicate issues.
- Schedule and drive status meetings. Determine agendas, highlight key milestones, drive issue resolution, and maintain action logs/plans. Summarize and communicate meeting outcomes to all stakeholders and cross-functional teams (marketing, creative, digital, web production, QA, localization, advertising, etc.) Ensure priorities are known, issues are resolved, and efforts are coordinated.
- Maintain communication with all project stakeholders to ensure inter-departmental alignment, optimization of resources, smooth handoffs, and project consistency.
- Conduct post-mortem meetings, determine improvements, and implement process changes in collaboration with the PMO team.
- Identify issues and risks and remove roadblocks to keep projects on track.
- 3-5 years in B2B marketing with proven project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in multi-national corporate environment is essential and agency would be a plus
- Understanding of SaaS and/or enterprise software digital marketing a plus.
- Strong understanding of the full marketing lifecycle from planning, creative, digital production, and promotion project management and technologies.
- Proven experience leading pan-EMEA DemandGen projects with ability to understand marketing briefs and work with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, to build positive collaboration of cross-functional teams
- Proficient in project management tools (e.g., Workfront, Google docs, Smartsheet, MS Project, etc.)
- PMP certification is a plus
If this sounds like you, contact the Aquent team today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by EOD Wed 20th September. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Our Client is an American on‑demand software vendor that specialises in applications for HR, finance and planning. Having designed for government agencies, educational institutions, and some of the world’s largest corporations, they set themselves apart from their competitors as the only ones seamlessly integrating modern and futuristic developments into their existing systems.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.