Up to £117K pa (per annum)
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what customers are watching?
Our client provide a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies – all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. They offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. They also offer their members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at any time and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets. This is a fast-paced, growth business – available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of customers is at the heart of everything they do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The expansion marketing team is looking for a seasoned marketing manager to support show and movie marketing campaign launches in Turkey. The Senior Brand Manager role executes marketing campaigns, with the support of the wider team, from greenlight, through production and creative development, supporting media planning and social media, as well as liaising with internal studios and talent. You will deliver innovative 360 campaigns across Europe to delight customers and drive business and content KPIs.
Key job responsibilities
- Support and execute campaign strategy and planning from title conception to launch
- Partner with a wide-range of internal teams (ranging from Operations, Insights, PR and legal) to identify and prioritize needs and ensure immaculate planning.
- Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make recommendations on trade-offs, and meet committed delivery timelines.
- Support creative development and delivery of marketing assets across Amazon owned platforms as well as ATL paid media channels, social media, experiential and more
- Point of contact for show specific marketing collaborations and integration beyond the core business of Prime Video
- Manage a wide-range of external partners (creative agencies, production partners)
- Overall stakeholder management – document strategies and provide periodic updates to internal and external audiences
- Post campaign analysis and reporting
- Fully Fluent in Turkish Language (preferably native)
- Experience from entertainment / preferably vod / linear TV / cinema release IPs
- Vast knowledge of movies/tv-series
- To be aware of the latest talent in TR / influencers
- Experience building relationships with showrunners and talent
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyse data
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- Experience delivering paid media campaigns
If the above sounds like you and this role aligns with your future goals, contact Aquent today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by Friday 8th Sept.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.