- Amsterdam - Hybrid
- Job Terms:
- €53.85 per hour PAYE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jess Linning
Our client, a multinational technology company, is seeking an Industry Manager with expertise in Brand Marketing and Brand Advertising to join their team until the end of the year. You will own one or more customer relationships, as the point of contact for joint business plan development, sales strategy development, pitching, customer relationship growth, and opportunity sizing.
This is a hybrid role, with 3 days per week onsite expected, paying €53.85 per hour PAYE.
Within this role, you can expect to:
- Fully own opportunities and strategic pitches, and drive activation plans independently.
- Plan for and achieve revenue targets expected for the team.
- Contribute to scoping of customer strategy, managing priorities related to account planning and multi-quarter pipeline.
- Help develop customer strategy with multiple approaches, leveraging data on client performance against target, enabling longer-term opportunities.
- Identify and recommend new processes, procedures, and methods for sales strategy development and opportunity sizing with foresight to anticipate and address future needs.
- Navigate a diverse set of customers from multiple verticals/sub-verticals and proactively develop multiple approaches to pursue and close deals before setbacks occur.
- Lead a key cluster/region initiative by clearly defining scope and OKRs to drive impact outside of the core.
- Share best practices/sales strategy development, and proactively seek cross-market and global collaboration opportunities.
- Influence across teams and teams with similar objectives to address customer needs and close deals, bringing a cohesive solution to customers.
- Influence senior stakeholders, lead C-level pitches, and autonomously develop high-impact strategic narratives.
- Manage primary relationships with customers, acting as a key point of contact for customers/agencies around all key areas (e.g., training, product enhancement, global/regional campaigns).
- Guide the integration of multiple adjacent opportunity/project goals and objectives.
- Support multi-region and cross-product relationships and develop strategy to proactively drive customer growth.
- Utilise comprehensive knowledge of supported industry or vertical and product and technology developments.
- Exercise comprehensive knowledge of translating client business models/needs into revenue opportunities.
You will be able to:
- Understand stakeholder needs through dialogue before conducting analysis and making recommendations.
- Utilise open, closed, and leading questioning techniques to understand underlying beliefs, motivations, and causes for behaviours, needs, and desires.
- Combine technical and financial data to differentiate and position the value of business products, services, and solutions to create competitive advantage.
- Analyse and apply industry, market, and organisational information to strategies and plans.
- Leverage standards-based business practices to ensure materials, equipment, and technology deliver efficient and effective business outcomes.
- Discover opportunities to deliver expanded customer value by effectively managing the pipeline throughout the entire sales/customer lifecycle.
- Gain commitment to a product, service, or idea from partners, customers, and stakeholders using data and appropriate communication or storytelling methods.
- Use knowledge of the customers buying cycle and competitors' offerings to position and drive the business to the next level.
- Establish or adapt sales/partnership strategies by integrating and applying one's understanding of the customer, competitive intelligence, external trends, and data from lagging/leading metrics.
**Please note that due to the hiring needs for this role, if you have not received a response within 48 working hours, your application has been unsuccessful at this time**
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.