- The Netherlands
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daniel Phillips
Our client is looking for a Regional Marketing Lead, based in the Netherlands on a hybrid model of working (2 days on-site, 3 days remote).
Our client has been pushing sports nutrition forward, supplying athletes with the nutrition they need to fuel their goals for 40 years. Today they continue to help people reach their optimal health, body, and fitness goals, aiming to inform, to inspire, and to make extraordinary goals attainable. Their goal is to make your passion and hard work, work harder for you.
Our client has an established presence in the Netherlands already, selling their product on platforms like Body&fit. As Regional Marketing Lead, you will play an integral part of the brand's European localisation. You will join a small, growing team here in the Netherlands, working closely with the Senior Vice President of Marketing.
Regional marketing leadership:
- Translate the central strategy and activation plan into an EU curated executional plan that connects with key customers and consumer opportunities
- Embed and execute brand and product campaigns, localizing support and media model to regional dependencies
- Lead new product expansion and support central team in fueling portfolio pipeline
- Set up and execute digital marketing plan while maximizing the budget
- Manage regional marketing budget
Conduit for the region and European customer and consumer base:
- Share insights, trends and regional dynamics to scope out opportunities and growth plans
- Report and analyze campaigns and executions, helping the team optimize and further curate regional plans
Business development and customer management:
- Partner with key retailer and marketplaces to deliver on unique partnerships that help accelerate our growth and equity in the region
- Adapt and localize promotional calendar and plans through to execution
Background and expertise:
5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the CPG and nutritional space
Fluent in written and spoken English
Practical experience in navigating social media planning and buying