- Berlin, Germany (Hybrid or 100% Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Daniel Phillips
- You will be responsible for the planning, implementation and analysis of performance marketing campaigns (search, paid social, display, retargeting, native) and landing pages.
- You analyze and constantly optimize your campaigns for the relevant KPIs.
- You create channel-specific reports, interpret the data and derive optimization measures for channels and landing pages.
- Together with the content team, you design target group-specific content in image, language, text and video formats for your campaigns and landing pages.
- You support the further development of our marketing strategy by observing trends and competitors and through continuous A/B/n testing.
- You have a degree in economics with a focus on e-commerce, marketing, media, or a comparable field of study.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with a focus on search as well as with paid social, display, native campaigns and ideally with video campaigns.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills (C1 level).
- You are a proactive and result-oriented person with a structured and responsible way of working.
- You are characterized by a pronounced conceptual and analytical way of thinking as well as a great affinity for numbers.
- Ideally, you are very familiar with tracking and web analysis technologies (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.) and are interested in current technical developments in online marketing.
- 100% remote is possible (Germany-wide) promoting a flexible working environment.
- Whether you save yourself the commute or want to see your colleagues live - you can freely schedule the number of your (home) office days.
- Workation: As a digital company, we believe you can do your job just as easily from the beach house in Portugal or the winter cabin in Sweden. Therefore you can work up to 4 weeks per quarter from other EU countries.
- Stay healthy: Your mental and physical health is important to us. In addition to a mental health program in cooperation with Mindsurance, you can expect a discounted M membership in the Urban Sports Club.
- Company pension scheme: The future must also be taken care of. That is why we support our employees in their private pension schemes with the help of sustainable providers and an employer subsidy amounting to 20%
- Benefitsy: You get a monthly voucher budget of 50 € in the Benefitsy portal at your disposal (e.g. Spotify, REWE, Sixt, IKEA and much more).
- Dog Policy: Several feel-good managers on four legs provide animal entertainment in the office and are happy about the attention of the two-legged friends.
- Buddy program & (team) events: With a buddy at your side and regular team and company events, you will also get to know employees from other areas despite the remote policy.
- Sustainable Banking: Through our cooperation with Tomorrow Bank, you receive the change model free of charge for 6 months and also support climate protection in banking. Instead of investing in coal or weapons, Tomorrow invests the money in your account in the future.
- Home office equipment: We want you to be able to work at home just as well as in the office. That's why we give you a one-time home office budget for a table, chair or whatever else you need to work. You are also free to choose between an Apple Macbook or Lenovo ThinkPad.
- Clean energy for everyone: Out of love for our planet, we create a future worth living for all people with clean energy. Our mission is to build a solar system on every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green electricity and at the same time make an active contribution to climate protection.
- Climate protectors - We promote climate protection. As a team. Every day.
- Growth Mindset - We are hungry for growth.
- Strong together - we all pull together. Differences make us stronger.
- The content decides - we discuss with each other at eye level. The strongest argument wins.
- New ways - We are revolutionizing renewable energies by digitizing climate protection.
- Especially now - we don't give up when things get difficult, we go the extra mile.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer.
#PerformanceMarketing #Energy #Marketing #ECommerce #Media #GermanSpeakers #PaidMedia #SocialMedia