- United Kingdom
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katy McCaffrey
An exciting opportunity just opened for a Senior Creative Project Manager with a communications agency that serves pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. This role will be a 12-month maternity cover, ideally starting in December 2022. You will have the opportunity to work as a mentor for Junior Creative Project Managers, collaborating with Creative Project Directors, and ensuring completion of projects from end-to-end.
- You will take ownership of client account to ensure successful delivery of projects, strategize business development opportunities for long-term account growth, whilst managing and prioritizing multiple projects from end-to-end, ensuring timely delivery within approved budget
- You will play a key ‘translate’ role in the creative briefing process, obtaining information from clients and your team and creating briefs for the Creative Team to use for execution of projects at a high standard; you will present these creative concepts to both internal and external clients, and clearly communicate thought processes
- Proactively promote and cross-sell projects to key stakeholders that expand the depth and diversity to their creative offering, ensuring clients receive innovative and new ideas
- You will identify process enhancements that optimize efficiency, and overall the quality of delivery, raising these ideas to senior colleagues
- You will be in partnership with editorial colleagues to meet and exceed project quality control requirements
Requirements for this role:
- Project Management experience within a creative agency, ideally with a medical/pharma background
- Experience at on-site events, exhibitions, and congresses; international events a plus
- Knowledge and experience creating, developing and tracking budgets
- Background mentoring junior colleagues
Due to volume of applicants we are unable to respond to all applicants, if you do not receive communication from us within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful. We appreciate you taking the time to apply and encourage you to look at our site for additional job opportunities from our clients.
Our client is a global communications agency focusing on evidence-based communication services and technology solutions serving pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. They are a leading provider in healthcare communications services and medical affairs technology solutions, supporting clients through product lifecycles.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.