- Job Terms:
- Up to £41k pa pro rata (PAYE)
- Start date:
- November 2022
- Posted By:
- Ola Lichtensztein
Do you have business development management experience, and are you looking for a 12- month contract in London?
Aquent's tech client is seeking a flexible Administrative Business Partner, and the role comes with a per hour rate of up to £19.81.
The role is offered on a hybrid- working basis, with 4 days in the office and 1 at home.
In your first week in this Administrative Business Partner role, you can expect to:
• Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and a positive attitude, including: high volume calendar management, detailed and strategic time management for partners, travel arrangements, tracking and filing important documents, expense reports, meeting organization, and hosting guests
• Provide support for portfolio companies which includes developing relationships with founders and CEOs, scheduling board meetings, hosting portfolio events, and providing limited CEO support for early stage startups
• Support multiple (3 - 5) partner calendars
• Generate creative ideas and formats for off-sites and events
The minimum qualifications and attributes required are as follows:
• Administrative experience in a fast paced, financial or high-tech environment
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
Desirable qualifications and attributes:
• Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion
• Experience with organizing creative and fun team offsites and/or events
• Familiarity with or experience working for a VC or startup
If you think you are a right fit, please email me your CV and notice period and I will be happy to chat! --- firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 2 days please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful in your application.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.