- Hybrid / West London, Osterley (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £363 - £400 per day (Umbrella)
- Start date:
- Mid Oct / Nov 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
*We will provide a list of FSCA Umbrella Companies to make your selection from.
Hybrid working model:
- Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays will be onsite.
- Wednesday & Friday will be remote.
Our client, a giant media and entertainment company, is looking for a Digital Producer to join their team and take on the role of a 'Brand Design Producer' and be responsible for various website design builds to promote a range of product offerings.
If you've previously worked with teams to produce the design of website pages, and have experience securing funding, managing budgets, creating production plans, and hiring staff (such as directors and crew), we want to hear from you!
*Please note this is not a shoot production or online video producer role.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include, but won't be limited to:
- Produce design of website pages and delivery of final assets
- Coordinate the activities of creative team throughout the production process.
- Collaborate with brand design team and other teams to produce dotcom brand designs that align with main brand.
- Monitor post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details.
- Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
- Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
- Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
- Resolve personnel problems that arise during the production process by acting as liaisons between dissenting parties when necessary.
- Negotiate contracts with artistic personnel, often in accordance with collective bargaining agreements.
The chosen candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Proven experience in producing digital projects
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation, resource management and planning skills
- Digital experience – website as opposed advertising
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please can you apply with your CV today!
*Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by Thurs 22nd / Fri 23rd September
Our Client is a giant media and entertainment company, with over 24 million customers in Europe. They’re keen on keeping people connected, and their upcoming media investments are expected to bring billions of pounds and over 2000 jobs to the UK creative sector. Beyond business, they’re taking big strides in diversity and sustainability with ambitious public goals in both - including 20% BAME representation by 2025, and carbon neutrality by 2030.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.