- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daniel Phillips
As a (Jr) Business Development Manager you will develop an active pipeline of location-based digital marketing opportunities. You will be responsible for growing a new business client base with a focus on enterprise level clients across Germany & will be engaged in enterprise lead generation and growing the new business portfolio at our client. In this role, you will be working closely with the Vice President, Business Development Director, VP of Client Strategy, Account Team and other management team members throughout the sales cycle.
- Research, identify, prospect, contact and assist in the selling of the digital marketing services to prospects across Germany
- Build, lead and grow your own prospect list, while managing the sales cycles of their portfolio
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalise a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Drive significant growth in the market for new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota through aggressive sales strategy and practices including self-initiated lead generation and prospecting.
- Facilitate the sales process, bringing in the appropriate resources at the appropriate time.
- Develop a transition plan for onboarding new DAC Group clients to Account Services.
- Daily and ongoing maintenance / upkeep of sales activity data in required systems and databases (i.e. CRM).
- Representation in sales related external functions and events as required. Subject to change due to COVID-19.
- Most travel is local; however, some overnight travel may be required occasionally.
- 1-2 years experience in Sales & Business Development of consultative inside sales experience, ideally, selling marketing services to large, national companies.
- Experience selling digital products and services. These include lead generation and marketing solutions such as SEO/SEM, social media, analytics solutions, mobile and online local presence and reputation management solutions
- Proven consultative inside sales experience, ideally, selling marketing services to large, national companies
- High proficiency in simplification and communication of value propositions, ROI etc
- Fluent in German and English is a MUST
Our client is a marketing agency, working with large enterprise organisations and an international mindset. They drive measurable results and transformative growth for their clients ranking on the top 10 Performance Marketing list. At their core they support collectiveness & excellence.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer.