- Hybrid / Central London Shoreditch or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £44,662.80 - £49,121 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- End of Jul / August
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
This full-time contract position offers a hybrid working model with 2-3 days onsite in either the Central London Shoreditch or Maidenhead offices (depending on your preference).
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
If you're a Technical Training Consultant with experience of Adobe Analytics & Target, we want to hear from you!
You be joining the European Learning Services team at a multinational computer software company, where you will be training customers on Adobe Analytics & Target, as well as other platforms.
You will be teaching customers about our client's technology, and how to use it to deliver outstanding customer experiences and results for their organisations. The Technical Training Consultant will primarily deliver training sessions from the company course catalogue in a live virtual classroom environment.
Some of your day-to-day duties as Technical Training Consultant will consist of:
- Maintaining expert product knowledge in Adobe Analytics & Target as well as integrations and use cases across company products
- Delivering training with empathy for customers; understanding why they want to use company software and guiding them on how to reach their goals with the products
- Developing sales opportunities and business growth by recommending appropriate learning paths to prospects and existing customers
- Successfully managing the software training environment for your classes, while reporting and resolving any issues
To succeed as Technical Training Consultant, you will need proven experience in Learning Services or Professional Services delivery for an enterprise software company or Consultancy.
Additionally, we are seeking candidates with the following:
- Proficiency with Web technologies including HTML, CSS, JS and JSON
- Passion for digital technology and the application of that technology to solve business problems
- Sound understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Ability to engage an audience and communicate complex concepts and technical detail in a simple, accessible way
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please can you apply with your CV today!
*Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.