- Remote / Central London (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £48,750 to £53,625 per annum
- Start date:
- Mid- June /July 2022
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro rata. There is also a company bonus plan that you could be eligible for.
Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Aquent is looking for a Quality Project Operations Coordinator to join a leading multinational technology giant. This is a fully remote full-time role that comes with a pro-rata salary of £48,750 to £53,625 per annum.
As a flexible Quality Project Operations Coordinator, you will support vendor quality stakeholders and engagement. You will also oversee and support quality at the vendor level in a cross-vendor engagement.
Here is a quick insight into some of the roles and responsibilities you will be performing in this position:
· Support vendor quality stakeholders and engagement
· Monitor cross-vendor communications, ensure compliance to guidelines and support as applicable
· Assist and support recruiting, testing, onboarding, and training of LQA specialists
· Work inside quality operations and processes
· Manage requests, relaying feedback to vendors and relaying responses back to stakeholders.
To apply, you will need 3+ years of experience in localization and/or project management. You will also require the following:
· BA/BS in a technical discipline, translation, linguistics or equivalent experience
· Experience with localization platforms, file formats, CAT tools, and translation management systems
· Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Oculus products and content
· Knowledge of additional languages other than English.
To apply for this Quality Project Operations Coordinator job in London, don't hesitate to get in touch with Aquent UK today.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.