- Remote / Central London (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £105,227 - £117,208 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- Feb / Mar 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in Central London once offices reopen again.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro rata. There is also a company bonus plan that you could be eligible for.
Aquent is looking for a collaborative UX Designer to join our client's inclusive team.
As a flexible UX Designer, you will be joining our client's live shopping design team to create a successful and engaging end-to-end live shopping experience. You will be designing viewer/creator platform features, mobile-first streaming, discovery elements, and interactivity features such as raffles and product drops.
In this UX Designer role, you can expect to:
- Design and iterate interactive flows for live shopping
- Meet and align with a cross-functional team, including collaborating and reviewing work with other design teams within the company
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver a highly polished product
- Seek foundational direction and validate designs through user research and requirements gathering.
You will also require the following:
- 3+ years in UX design, preferably at a notable tech company or design agency
- Experience designing consumer products.
- Bachelor's degree in Art & Design or Business.
Please can you apply with your CV & Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.