- Remote / London Victoria (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £90k - £95k p/a + benefits + 20% bonus
- Start date:
- Feb / Mar 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with a hybrid working model in London Victoria, once offices reopen again (2 days onsite / 3 days remote).
You'll be eligible for a generous annual bonus with access to a fantastic benefits package including 33 days paid holiday, per annum, inclusive of bank holidays, as well as your 'birthday day off' as a paid holiday.
Aquent is looking for a full-time Principal Product Designer to join a focused, friendly and inclusive team.
As a flexible Principal Product Designer, you will guide cross-functional efforts to understand customer needs, develop concepts in complex problem spaces and use prototypes and experiments to validate critical assumptions.
In this Product Designer role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Engineers, Product Marketers, and of course, other designers
- Steer a team's thinking through provocations and prototyping, making abstract ideas and concepts tangible
- Work on multiple complex projects simultaneously, using excellent communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately.
To apply for this Principal Product Designer role, you will have:
- 8+ years of experience in interaction design, UX design, product design, service design, or related field.
- Demonstratable experience shipping and iterating digital products for both mobile and cross-platform experiences.
- The ability to design and run research, synthesise insights, validate concepts in lean startup-style, design experiences holistically through experience maps, journeys and logic flows, develop detailed designs, test usability and launch the designs in an Agile environment
*Please note that candidates won't need to have any prior experience working on Accounting or Tax products.
Please can you apply with your CV & Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a global technology platform that specialises in overcoming the world’s most important financial challenges. Their products and services are driven by artificial intelligence, and their accounting software is one of their most recognisable creations. Considered one of the top companies to work for, they are proud of their company culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.