- Job Terms:
- Start date:
We are looking for a seasoned Account Director with FMCG design-to-print experience. A solution-focused leader, you will be the first point of contact and a trusted advisor to the client to ensure the delivery of all activities. An active eye for strategic development opportunities and growth, helping the client to exceed their business objectives. This is a senior role within the team, reporting directly to the Sales Global Account Director.
To provide superior service to the business by:
• Ensuring you and your team consistently deliver across a design-to-print process, consisting of cross-functional accountabilities.
• Continually building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with the client/s.
• Providing strategic insight, planning, and implementation.
• Continuously monitoring the progress of service levels, quality, and KPI data. Working together with senior management to analyse, review and facilitate change/improvement.
• Taking overarching ownership and responsibility for the financial health and profitability of your client and their projects.
• Controlling the financial procedures, ensuring all members of the team are fully aware of targets.
• Completing all forecasts when required and preparing and developing the client’s business plan in conjunction with more senior member/s of the team.
• Providing excellent leadership and guidance to junior team members.
• Demonstrating an understanding of our client's vision and values by regularly presenting credentials and introducing new potential clients to their unique selling points.
• Demonstrating insight and understanding of the creative/marketing mix; including adaptive design, digital, design and marketing.
• Striving for continual personal development of the team through guidance, assistance, and empowerment.
Frequent Internal & External Communications with:
• Client, to ensure the client is provided with a superior level of service at all times through outstanding account handling performed within time, resource, and budget and also to identify potential new business opportunities.
• Client Service Director and Project Management Account Team, to lead by example and inspire your team to work together to deliver their PDP goals and account objectives.
• Finance, in order to manage the teams' adherence to financial processes and procedures.
• Production and Print Management department, to ensure excellent relationships are nurtured and maintained between the account team and the technical department.
Skills and Abilities
• 10 years of experience in expertise area CPG (Design-to-print Manager), Repro-house (Senior Account Manager/Director), or packaging printing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
• 7+ years of experience in a Sales based capacity.
• Experience in pre-press, packaging.
• Excellent presentation and influencing skills to senior client stakeholders.
• Strong leadership, project management, and solution-focused skills.
• The agility to make decisions regarding projects execution and priority setting.
• Great ability to motivate people and promote team building.
Right To work in the EU, the Netherlands required
Fluent in Dutch and in English required
Business travel may be required
Our client is a global brand impact group delivering speed and quality through innovation and insights to drive impact for world-class clients. They combine deep expertise in design, graphic services, production, technology, and process optimization with unmatched marketplace understanding, dynamic ideas, and client-first customer service. They bring the world’s best brands to life and set them up for success in the modern world.
Their team of nearly 5,000 employees across 30+ countries works collaboratively to exceed client expectations today and anticipate how they need to pivot together to win tomorrow. They take pride in a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion along with the ambition to lead the industry to a more sustainable future to drive positive impact for clients, employees and the planet.