- Amsterdam / Remote
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andy Corinde
Business Marketing Manager – 11 months contract
The candidate will be hired and employed by a third party service provider.
The cient is seeking an experienced Business Marketing Manager with a passion for marketing, technology and project & events management. The successful candidate will have a strong marketing background, be collaborative in nature and motivated by building large integrated marketing programs which drive measurable impact.
They must have experience in effectively collaborating in a complex matrix environment to develop and execute strategy, bring programs & initiatives to life and drive results. Excellent strategic and communication skills, stakeholder management, a passion for a results-driven environment and comfort with ambiguity are critical. This individual will partner closely with other functional teams as well as a wide variety of cross-functional teams across the company.
The position will be part of the EMEA marketing team and will be based in Amsterdam
This position requires the ability to work with different stakeholders across the Benelux region, combining strategic thinking with a strong operational focus and a hands-on attitude in a high pace organization and environment. As part of the EMEA marketing team the candidate has to be savvy in an international matrix organization and needs to show excellent communication skills.
- Adapt global and Pan-EMEA programmes and initiatives to local needs through Campaigns, Events, Media Partnerships, and other Marketing channels
- Localize global messaging and narratives to become a Benelux fit
- Manage multiple large-scale cross regional projects and programs simultaneously
- Work with partner teams throughout the organization to drive collaborative impact through marketing and partner led initiatives – be the cross functional champion and project manager
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to ensure best in class delivery
- Socialise & communicate plans across the business and to cross-functional stakeholders, in partnership with regional colleagues
- Implement best practice project and program management, policy, process and administration, including utilisation of technology
- Project planning, resource allocation and budget management for large-scale marketing programmes involving multiple stakeholders and collaborators
- Always be challenging the status-quo, always be Innovating and elevating impact
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a marketing or marketing-related role
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned content distribution strategies for programmes and campaigns.
- Demonstrated capacity for marketing operations in an Internet and/or advertising environment
- Sees ambiguity as opportunity, enjoys managing multiple priorities & enjoys working closely with many cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply
- Comfort in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about the Company mission, the region, technology and marketing
- Ability to handle different internal and external stakeholders in an agile framework
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas into all projects and day-to-day business
- Ability and passion to work in an international organization and in a high paced, “always-on” environment
- As part of the EMEA marketing team the candidate has to be savvy in an international matrix organization and needs to show excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English language. Fluency in Dutch and/or French is a plus.