- Start date:
As Digital Creative Copywriter and a member of the Marketing team you will be responsible for producing engaging, clear text “copy” that works hand-in-hand with the visual concepts generated by the creative team.
Maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice across dot com, social media, email and overarching brand campaigns.
You will be developing and guiding the creation of our client's brand identity, content strategies, campaigns and activations while rolling this out across digital and retail channels.
Specifically, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading all consumer facing written copy across all digital touchpoints - web, email, social - while continually raising the bar on creativity and brand communication
- Working closely with different internal teams and participating in all stages of the creative process, from brainstorming to conceptual development
- Collaborating with a wide variety of teams across the organization (Brand, dot com, performance marketing) to develop strategies for campaigns and activations
- Continuing to evolve and update brand guidelines and tone of voice for consistency in messaging
- Educational background in Literature, Journalism
- Exceptional writing skills, proofreading and attention to detail
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of SEO web content
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills
- Able to juggle multiple assignments and work in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of industry standard presentation software (Slides, PowerPoint, KeyNote)
- A creative spirit, coming up with new angles and ways to communicate the brand through copy
- You have a great eye for detail, accuracy and you take ownership of your creative process from A to Z
- A strong collaborator, able to work across departments, but especially buddying up with the creative and social media teams
Our client is an innovator within the parenthood products retail industry. Started as a small family business, it's now a global player all focused on combining fine engineering and design.