- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carla Bonello
You will support the local Consumer Channel Partners Communication and Sales team on the campaign planning and execution across a portfolio of products and services. You will also help manage the marketing administrative processes such as SoV tracking, campaign follow-up, Channel Activity planner completion, etc.
- Support the Dutch CCC team in planning & executing Channel Partner Marketing communications campaigns in the local market.
- Help the Consumer Comms team connect with external partners and internal teams to help drive the very best creative for our client's products and services within our partner’s comms plans platform.
- Contribute to the timely and seamless development of -all partner-led communications from advertising to the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online.
- Help the local team representing marketing guidelines and programs and support the day-to-day revision and approvals of product and tactical marketing communications.
- He or she will contribute to the Comms MDF budgets management and the associated digital tools available for such an end.
- Support the local team to ensure ensuring Channel partners are compliant with Marketing assets guidelines and program requirements.
- Help build report on marketing investments performance and Share of Voice in Channel.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure Comms plans definition and execution.
- Ensure that Channel Programs continuously meets our client's merchandising standards.
- Cost control of all retail marketing expenditures on SAMI budgets.
- Clear analysis of marketing activity, ensuring budgets are optimized for maximum ROI.
- Quality of reporting and analysis.
- Quality of Communication Campaigns through APR Channel
- You have a consumer marketing background as well as exposure to commercial channels.
- Experience in Channel marketing/Product/Brand communications, ideally from leading consumer electronics or telecoms manufacturers, or affiliate marketing agencies.
- Experience & understanding of Digital Marketing & Social Media Communication tools, strategies, and practices.
- Experience with building & executing integrated communications and account/client relationship management.
- You are hands-on, creative, ambitious, and flexible and possess the skills required to run multiple tasks at one time.
- Analytical Agility - Must be accurate in analyzing data. Must be concise and accurate with all necessary data and, ideally, with an advanced level of spreadsheet Excel analysis.
- BS or BA in Marketing/Digital Marketing/ Communication, MBA/Postgrad preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar Marketing role.
- Must speak Dutch & English fluently.
- Ability to communicate effectively written and verbally.
Our client is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. The company is best known for its series of personal computers, tablets and its innovative marketing strategies for its products.