- Start date:
We are looking for a qualified Marketplace (Partner Platforms) Manager for growing our client's European digital commerce business. This role will drive commercial and operational efficiency, develop the business with existing accounts, enable new partnerships as well as build out the dropship/external fulfillment capabilities.
This position includes the development and execution of the digital platform strategy and roadmap in EMEA including ranging strategy, sales forecasting, reporting, and active in-season management with financial responsibility in ensuring the program is driving profitable growth.
This position requires a highly motivated individual to be part of a proactive, responsive, and customer-focused team. The right candidate possesses analytical and problem-solving skills, technical understanding, and the ability to identify and recommend actionable solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Execute the Partner Program platform proposition for respective accounts.
- Strengthen and build the partnership with key EMEA digital platforms.
- Implement merchandising and pricing strategy effectively to drive incremental profitable sales and higher conversion.
- Proactively manage e-commerce business KPIs and formulate actions to drive desired results and reach sales targets.
- Work closely with the DTC, wholesale & trade marketing teams to optimize the over-arching growth of our business partners.
- Manage business growth and expand in onboarding new accounts or countries.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate findings to all levels and to translate results into future actions to improve the business.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate goals and objectives; including level of responsibility, decision-making authority, tools and resources, and deadlines.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing sales and performing calculations such as retail margin, growth rate, ROS, etc.
- Strong account management orientation; includes interaction with both internal and external partners.
- Knowledge of the European Sporting Goods Landscape, especially Pure Players and Multi-Channel Retailers.
- Results-oriented with strong planning, prioritization, problem-solving and decision-making, organizational and time-management skills.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure in a challenging fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. Balances team and individual responsibilities and contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments concurrently and deliver on commitments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in eCommerce, Digital Transformation, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of eCommerce experience in direct marketplace management.
- 2+ years of team management.
- Experience with integration platforms.
- Strong project management skills and experience driving business and operational excellence in a digital environment.
- Excellent skills in collaboration and influence both internally and with external partners.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Fluency in English required.
Our client is a global retail brand engaged in the development, marketing and distribution of branded performance apparel, footwear and accessories for men, women and youth. Its products are sold across the world and worn by athletes at all levels, from youth to professional, on playing fields around the globe, as well as by consumers with active lifestyles.