This role will be worked remotely with onsite working either in the Amsterdam offices, once covid-19 restrictions have lifted.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per year, pro-rata.
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey.
From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritisation and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base.
This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more.
We aim to help people discover and enjoy the daily utility of consumer apps through user insights, product excellence and growth marketing. In order to bring this vision to life we bring together the full product marketing toolkit to understand user needs, influence product roadmaps, improve the quality of products for our users, drive efficient growth and invest in strategic campaigns and partnerships. We measure our success in terms of the healthy growth of our active user-base across different consumer apps, from Search to the Google Assistant, and we pride ourselves on our ability to collaborate effortlessly with regional and global teams to achieve shared goals.
- You'll have around 2-5 years of experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing or a related field.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
- Understanding of Dutch culture.
- Experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams in a fast-changing global organisation.
- Product marketing experience, including digital and traditional media.
- Proven analytical expertise applied to product development and marketing.
- Demonstrated interest in the technology industry.
- Experience in partner management.
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.