- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alexandra Mosie
Working on-site with some of our client’s leading luxury drinks brands to ensure that their social strategy and content is driving their business goals.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work with an international client who has an incredibly strong presence in the Food and Beverage industry, and you’re looking to join a team where you can really make in impact.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Working with a very well-known beverage brand located a short walk from Amsterdam Sloterdijk. You will be joining the fairly new creative team, who are always super friendly and always happy to help.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Build the social content strategy across our core brand portfolio so that it aligns to brand purpose and business objectives towards 2023.
- Manage the implementation of this strategy in terms of content calendar, test and learn approach and content optimisation.
- Line management of 2-3 Channel Managers.
- Proactively seek out relevant cultural trends and best in class social practice.
- Develop quarterly content calendar for all channels in line with brand channel strategy (Instagram, Insta Stories, FB, YouTube, Twitter).
- Working with design teams to oversee production for video/stills.
- Delivering reports, performance tracking trend analysis to clients – full audit of all market pages across all channels every quarter.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in a strategic, brand development role with content and social strategy a core function.
- Proven experience of working in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Strong understanding of content marketing – social and e-com in particular.
- Strong experience of working with social listening tools and social publishing platforms (e.g. Sprinklr).
- Be confident to present and justify work based on robust ‘insights’ to client.
- Experience of analysing content performance and deriving actionable insights.
- Experienced in Community Management Services (Spinklr Workflow and Tools).
Our client is an agency that believes that creative teams work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using their unique methodology, they build specialist, dedicated in-house creative teams that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Their model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M.