- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alexandra Mosie
Working in partnership with our client who is a leading Alcoholic Beverage Company headquartered in London, the Digital Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of online campaigns while working with the client’s Centre of Digital Excellence Team.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work with innovative brands, want to really stamp your mark, and be part of a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- An active member of the client’s Centre of Digital Excellence team.
- Work with global brand teams to coordinate content for e-commerce.
- Work with the client’s IT partners for user guidelines and coordinate capability sessions within markets.
- Ensure branded digital assets are uploaded onto the client’s content hub platform.
- Support product leads with the creation of global e-commerce playbooks.
- Collaborate with the product information management team to ensure all e-comm assets are in full compliance.
- Setup and train markets to use the product information management system.
WHAT SKILLS, EXPERIENCE WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 4-5 years of experience in managing digital campaigns in a creative or production agency.
- Strong proven project management skills and experience.
- Results orientated with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with stakeholder management and stakeholder communication.
- Comfortable getting to grips with technology platforms.
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects at once.
- Have a positive, can-do outlook, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project you own.
- Be unafraid to ask questions.
Our client is an agency that believes that creative teams work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using their unique methodology, they build specialist, dedicated in-house creative teams that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Their model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M.