- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alexandra Mosie
Working in partnership with our client, the Social Content Manager will guide and oversee the creation of powerful and impactful paid social content, that reflects the latest and emerging trends. The role provides insight and inspiration for the best direction the brand should be heading towards, to drive its ambitions.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager the Social Content Manager will be a part of a small in-house social team
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Oversee the creation of best-in-class social content.
- Create content and develop strategies to help drive the client’s business objectives.
- Monitoring and improving content based on user feedback, research and data.
- Working effectively with subject matter experts, stakeholders and partners to deliver clear, relevant content that is within brand guidelines.
- Taking an overall perspective on business issues, wider implications and long-term impact, and how content can help solve challenges.
- Ability to support the content team with peer reviews, content audits and benchmarking.
- Drive a ‘best practice’ approach to content and overall strategic quality assurance of content created.
- Develop briefs and give agency briefings collaborating with the client central, brand, insight media and agency partner teams, via holding meetings and working sessions to craft the right brief for the defined job.
- Advise clients and internal teams on approaches to effective content strategies that inform content briefs and requirements.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 4+ years of relevant experience in social content creation.
- A firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills would be ideal.
- Strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for creating content.
- The ability to compellingly communicate the brand’s story, and create content for all channels.
- Superb listening skills, with the ability to work amongst other teams.
- Previous experience as a Project manager would be beneficial.
- An idea generator and problem solver that has excellent communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to manage and develop team members as direct reports.
Our client is an agency that believes that creative teams work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using their unique methodology, they build specialist, dedicated in-house creative teams that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Their model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M.