This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global entertainment brand in Amsterdam. As Marketing Creative Producer you will lead campaigns and be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of market specific campaign initiatives across paid, earned and owned channels. This means that you thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs.
- Effectively project managing multiple title launches to ensure timely and accurate development, production and delivery of creative assets and consumer experiences in the region.
- Driving and enabling innovation and creative excellence across channels like Social, Digital, OOH and Experiential.
- End-to-end production management for regional shoots (particularly on the AV and print side) along with activations and asset creation for bespoke title campaigns.
- Driving local implementation of global creative materials to deploy marketing experiences and extensions with a high regional relevance.
- Selecting and managing agencies and vendors. Owning that relationship from the initial stages - i.e. choosing the right vendor for a project to managing that relationship in the region by leading day-to-day communications, defining and tracking the scope of work, creative budgets and timelines.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to our creative guidelines.
- Internal stakeholder management - manage priorities, keeping internal teams updated on progress and ensuring our partners in Campaign Operations are aware of workflows, local asset production completion dates and any budget or timeline delays or considerations.
Experience & skills
- Strong familiarity with the BENELUX market, media, vendor and preferably entertainment landscape.
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Dutch or French is a plus.
- A passion for storytelling, and solid project management skills. 7+ years crafting world-class creative direction and execution.
- Profound knowledge and experience with on-set production (360-degree campaigns)
- Solid experience in working with creative agencies and the ability to summarise internal feedback to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
- Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resources, and stakeholder management.
- The ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams - to lead the exchange of information and asset delivery effectively.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong and effective judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Comfortably keeping up to date with the zeitgeist in entertainment, culture, tech and business innovations around the world.
● You are passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment marketing and production.
● You are a natural-born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions.
● You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
● You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
● You are highly organized and extremely collaborative.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer.